ALLAFRICA: EAST AFRICA (GENERAL)ALLAFRICA: EAST AFRICA (BUSINESS)
- 7 July 2020: Kenya: Ex-Kenya Sevens Duo in Rape Case Released On Bail - AllAfrica News: East Africa
[Nation] Two rugby players charged with gang raping a woman in 2018 have been released on a cash bail of Sh300,000 by a Milimani Law Court magistrate Zainab Abdul.
- 7 July 2020: Kenya: Opposition After Kenyatta's Tough Rules for Reopening Churches - AllAfrica News: East Africa
[Nation] Members of the public have questioned the criteria for the phased reopening of places of worship amid the Covid-19 pandemic, saying it is unfair to limit the number of worshippers per service to 100.
- 7 July 2020: Kenya: Police Disrupt Saba Saba Protests in the City - AllAfrica News: East Africa
[Nation] Several protestors taking part in Saba Saba demonstrations across Nairobi on Tuesday morning have been met with teargas and arrests from the police.
- 7 July 2020: Kenya: It's Now Up to You to Protect Yourself and Family From Virus - AllAfrica News: East Africa
[Nation] President Uhuru Kenyatta on Monday took the bold step of re-opening the economy after three months of a partial lockdown, but shifted the burden of responsibility in the fight against Covid-19 pandemic to Kenyans.
- 7 July 2020: Kenya: Local Industry Prepared for Reopening of the Economy - CS Maina - AllAfrica News: East Africa Business
[Capital FM] Nairobi -- Local manufacturers have demonstrated their capacity to continue with production amidst the COVID-19 pandemic as the country gears up for the phased reopening of the economy.
- 7 July 2020: Kenya: President Kenyatta Outlines Government Development Priorities for 2020/21 Financial Year - AllAfrica News: East Africa Business
[Capital FM] Nairobi -- President Uhuru Kenyatta today at State House, Nairobi held a virtual meeting with Senior Ranks of the Executive that included Cabinet Secretaries, Chief Administrative Secretaries, and Principal Secretaries during which he outlined Government development priorities for the 2020/21 Financial Year which kicked off on 1st July.
- 7 July 2020: Kenya: SGR Passenger Train Services to Resume - AllAfrica News: East Africa Business
[Nairobi News] Kenya Railways Corporation on Monday announced that their standard gauge railway passenger train services will resume following the lifting of a partial lockdown in Nairobi and Mombasa by President Uhuru Kenyatta.
- 7 July 2020: Kenya: Local and International Air Travel to Resume Soon - AllAfrica News: East Africa Business
[Nairobi News] Local air travel will resume operations from July 15, 2020 President Uhuru Kenyatta has said.