ALLAFRICA: EAST AFRICA (GENERAL)ALLAFRICA: EAST AFRICA (BUSINESS)
- 29 November 2020: Nigeria: D'Tigers Beat Rwanda to Qualify for 2021 Fiba Afrobasket - AllAfrica News: East Africa
[Premium Times] Just like the game against South Sudan, Nigeria lost only the third quarter.
- 29 November 2020: Ethiopia: Drums of War Were Beating for Almost Two Years. Why Ethiopia's Conflict Was Avoidable - AllAfrica News: East Africa
[The Conversation Africa] I grew up in Ethiopia during the days of the military government. For years before its overthrow in 1991, the national army was locked in a protracted war against rebel movements in the north. It was common in those days to hear state media reporting the capture or recapture of towns from rebel forces. The parading of prisoners of war made daily headlines.
- 29 November 2020: East Africa: Once Enemies, Ethiopia and Eritrea Ally Against Tigray - AllAfrica News: East Africa
[DW] Eritrea has been involved in the Tigray crisis in Ethiopia from day one, experts say. But even though the two countries are fighting together against a common enemy, that does not make them friends.
- 29 November 2020: Mauritius: Mauritius to Acquire One Million Doses of Anti-Covid Vaccines From India - AllAfrica News: East Africa
[Premium Times] A priority list is being worked out by Mauritius for the vaccination of frontliners, vulnerable and elderly persons.
- 28 November 2020: Rwanda: GDP Declines By 12,4% in the Second Quarter - AllAfrica News: East Africa Business
[East African] Rwanda has recorded a 12.4 percent drop in Growth Domestic Product (GDP) in the second quarter from July to September compared to the same period last year.
- 27 November 2020: Kenya: Young Man Sparks Strawberry Movement, 1 Farm At a Time - AllAfrica News: East Africa Business
[Nation] Dressed in light-blue overalls and black gumboots, Nimrod Mwenda carries four strawberry punnets and puts them in a container, ready for delivery to a customer.
- 27 November 2020: Kenya: Bid to Renovate Soy Club Which Has Links to Queen Elizabeth II - AllAfrica News: East Africa Business
[Nation] Perched along the Eldoret-Kitale road is the age-old Soy Club that forms part of rich history after Queen Elizabeth II, then a princess, visited Kenya on a honeymoon trip with Prince Philip.
- 27 November 2020: Sudan: Insecurity in South Sudan Slows Business At Nimule to a Trickle - AllAfrica News: East Africa Business
[East African] The Nimule one-stop border post between Uganda and South Sudan is currently operating at a quarter of its capacity, creating inefficiencies in border operations.